Date: Saturday 1 July
Times: 10.30am – 1.30pm
Facilitator: Hackney Herbal
Join us for a masterclass on Herbal Wellbeing where we will be sharing tips and tricks for crafting your own herbal goodies. The workshop will talk you through the basics of how to turn herbs into products, giving you a chance to have a go yourself and take home what you make.
We will show you how to:
- make an infused oil with calendula flowers
- combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lip balm
- blend herbs to make unique tea blends
- make your own personalised tea bags
- use essential oils to make a relaxation spray to help you sleep
You will take home a personalised lipbalm, a pack of your own crafted teabags and a relaxation spray.
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise that promotes wellbeing by connecting people with herbs through creative activities. We run bespoke events and sell locally grown herbal tea blends to help fund our work in the community supporting good mental health.
Enter your details below for a chance to win tickets.